Thursday, June 12, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Traveling to a tropical locale is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is Teach us to make the most of our time so that we may grow in wisdom; it's from Psalm 70.
3. Getting married and going to Bulgaria inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best from Vaughan's Veggies.
5. I asked Kendra (dressed like a bunny rabbit) about her collapsed lung in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is early morning on the beach or around 6ish in the neighborhood.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finding out if I have a job, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the apartment and possibly going to Harvard Square and Sunday, I want to looking forward to a work week and packing for the wedding extravaganza of the Princess and the Environmental Cop that we're leaving for on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shot out, Vaughan's Veggies will take any and all free press!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! YAY!

    love, the Princess, who was a princess today for the first and probably last time at a Make-a-Wish Foundation Party (sad, but pretty fantastic opportunity), and who, in other news, CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AT HER OWN WEDDING IN LESS THAN A WEEK!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker