Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Idle hands are waiting to knit something.
2. I love Arbonne Ginger Citrus scrub or B&BB Need a Margarita? scrub in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when Nathan and I lay in bed and talk.
4. The last tea I drank was homemade soy chai that I brewed myself--complete with chai spices ground by my mother-in-law that I brought back from France.
5. I like to sleep with the windows open in the Summer.
6. My mother always said make the next right decision and you'll end up where you need to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to exploring the Boston Public Library and finishing unpacking, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the apartment and playing with the Baby Girls and Sunday, I want to find a church to visit and explore the neighborhood with Nathan!

Get your our Friday Fill-ins here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker