Sunday, June 15, 2008

A surprise in the mail!

Before we get to the surprise, I have a few more baking pictures to share. Here are my muffins, golden-brown from the oven:

By the way, did you know muffins could go bad really quickly? We woke up this morning and wanted muffins, but they smelled terrible! We had to settle for bagels after church.Here are some pretzel sticks I made to go with hummus:
And here is my surprise from Lisagh over at Grosgrain Garage:
How cute! A tissue holder and notecards! Thanks, Lisagh!

2 comments:

  1. So now I'm addicted to both your and this Lisagh's blogs. Do you know her, or did you stumble upon each other's internet lives?

    love, the soon-to-be-bridal Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was stumbley, but isn't she great?

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker