Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekend Update.

Whew--you get tired really quickly when you're at work all day!

That's the main thing I learned this week. I've seriously become a little old lady. I'm rising with the sun and going to sleep around 9:00 pm. I guarantee you that last night we were both asleep by 9:30 pm. I woke up at 7:30 am this morning. Wow.

Waking up so early is not so bad though because I have a lot of things to do today. Pre-work, I cleaned a different area of the apartment every day. Today, we have to clean the entire thing. And write some thank you notes. And plan some meals. And do the baking for the week. And print off some calendars to schedule subsequent meals/cleaning/etc.

I would add jogging to that list, but I left my shoes at work. Nathan came by yesterday afternoon to meet some people (because only three of us were still there by 4:30 pm) and I was so excited that I left my shoes. Oh well.

Work so far has been great. I do way, way, way, way more than answer phones and it's great to work around really smart, ambitious, inspiring people that also recognize that you are smart, ambitious and inspiring. Also, on a superficial level, we have a fancy coffee machine that makes me chai every morning. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...that entry made me happy. And yesterday I meant to say "East of Eden" was my very favorite Steinbeck novel, not "Grapes of Wrath." Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker