Thursday, June 19, 2008

True Life: Boston

1. Nathan and I just walked to Coolidge Corner to go into The Gap, but could not because of this. It looked b-a-d.

2. We left and bought Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt. Um...can we say delicious over a banana?

3. I have big news for you on Monday!

4. This drove me crazy today. About a hundred million drunk people got on the T today to go here. I mean, I'm all for celebrating, but drunk people annoy me to no end.

5. Our best friends are getting married the day after tomorrow and I.Cannot.Wait.

6. Graduation paperwork will be filled out tomorrow and guess what? No diplomas for us until December! Gee, thanks.

7. Tomorrow is: Sonic AND Brew and View. Mmmm....Nacho Mama. Love it.

8. My sorority BFF and I had a great chat about books the other night and felt like grown-ups.

9. UBurger is sooo good, but way too much food. Next time, Nathan and I are splitting a veggie burger and I will not be talked into another frappe!

10. We just went into a store where a guy asked me if it was still hot outside. Um...you have a bit too much Yankee in you when you think 73 is hot. For realsies.

1 comment:

  1. 73 = hot?? You have got to be kidding me! The high was over 100 degrees last week here in Charlotte! Thank goodness it has cooled off to the high 80's this week.

    I hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker