Sunday, June 8, 2008

Too Darn Hot

I could post pictures of our now completely unpacked apartment or talk about how Bostonians refer to Boston as "the east coast" or tell you about our total Bostonian adventure tonight (DD iced coffee and a walk around Coolidge Corner) but, frankly, it's too darn hot to do anything but lounge and lie very still in hopes of catching some breeze. Hopefully it'll cool down soon and I can regale you with stories and photos (including how I just pulled a North Carolina in the self checkout line of Stop and Shop and yelled "Any of y'all got a Stop and Shop swipey card I can borrow?")

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that is hilarious. I would have smiled if I was in the north and heard a friendly accent like that in the checkout line :-)

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker